1. Is there anyone on your friends list you would ever consider having sex with?
2. Sex in the morning, afternoon or night?
3. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
4. Do you masturbate?
5. How often?
6. Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?
7. Do you prefer showers or baths?
Showers. If I had a nicer bathtub, I’d take more baths.
8. Have you ever had sex in the shower or the bath?
9. Do you watch/read pornography?
10. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed?
11. Do you love someone on your friends list?
I love all my LJ friends… as friends.
12. Do you know all the people on your friends list?
13. Would you choose love or money?
Love. I can make my own money.
14. Your top three favourite kinks in bed?
I don’t remember!
15. Has anyone ever gone beyond your personal line of respect sexually?
Not that I can recall.
16. Where is the most romantic place you have had sex?
Outdoors, at night, under the stars.
17. Where is the weirdest place you have had sex?
18. Have you ever been caught having sex?
19. Have you ever been to a strip club?
20. Ever been to a bar just to get sex?
21. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club for sexual reasons?
22. Ever been picked up in a bar?
23. Have you ever kissed or had sex with someone of the same sex? No.
24. What's your sexuality?
Straight. There are times that I wish I were a man so that could experience having sex with a man as a man…
25. Had sex in a movie theater?
26. Had sex in a bathroom?
In a private bathroom, not a public one.
27. Have you ever had sex at work?
28. Have you ever been in an "adult" store?
29. Bought something from an adult store?
30. Do you own any sex toys?
31. If yes, how many and what are they?
(4) B.O.B.s ( you figure the acronym)
32. Does anyone have naughty pics of you or are you on film?
Not that I’m aware of.
33. Have you ever had sex with someone and called them the wrong name?
No, but I’ve had sex with a couple of people in which I forgot their name mid-cloitus.
34. Have you ever had phone sex?
35. Have you ever had cyber sex?
36. Do you think oral sex constitutes as a form of intercourse?
Nope. I see it as foreplay.
37. What's your favourite sexual position?
38. What's your favourite sex act?
39. Have you ever had sex with more than one person at a time?
Tried to. My boyfriend at the time couldn’t perform, so we abandoned the effort.
40. Who do you think has the guts to repost this?
No idea if my Flist will even read it.
The Harry and Draco Career Fair is coming!
artwork by heathen_arcade
Submit your prompts: June 1st – 14th
Claim your prompt: June 16th – 28th
This one is going to be interesting because Harry and Draco can't have the 'typical' careers that most people assign to them. I don't about y'all but I'm tired of Auror!Harry and PotionsMaster!Draco.
|You Color Your Life With Vibrant Warmth|
You are open and adventurous. You're interested in young people and what's new in the world.
You don't carry any emotional baggage with you through life. What's done is done, and you've moved on.
You start every day fresh. You are optimistic about what's to come.
So, the other morning, out of the clear blue, we have this conversation:
K: Mommy, what colors do dolphins use?
ME: (thinking its some obscure science question) I don't know.
K: Water colors!
ME: *pause* *blink* BWAHAHAHA!!!
People, she MADE IT UP HERSELF.
I couldn't be more proud *sniff*
Did you ever just want to quit and felt so guilty about quitting that you can't?
I'm talking about my church. A little backstory....
In March, 2006 I started attending a Unitarian Universalist church. It was wonderful at first. I made friends, discovered my spiritual path (Paganism) and all of a sudden had stuff to do.
Now, two and half years later, I'm leading 2 committee, helping with Sunday School and I'm on a third committee which handles asking people for pledges (and let me tell you how much I HATE being on that committee!!).
I am about to go bat-shit crazy. The stress of it all is making me angry and bitchy. And when I get bitchy, I get snappy. And I have a tendency to snap at those that I love. So, I've been snapping at friends recently. I'm really disliking what's happening to me.
Part of my stress is discovering a side to a friend that previously was hidden. I consider this person a very close friend. But, lately, it seems that all she can do is tell me what I'm doing wrong. And get angry at me because I'm not taking her advice. See, I always thought advice was something that you can take or leave. I guess we have different dictionary's because it seems that her definition of 'advice' is, "I will give you advice and you will do as I say or I will be angry at you." Moreover, her daughter is my daughter's best friend. It makes it just that much harder.
So, why do I stay?
Well, #1 is that my daughter loves that church and it would crush her if we left. Face it, we both fit in there.
#2 - Guilt. I can't be like past members who have said, "I quit" and with that declaration, dump resposibility on others shoulders (guess who's picked up a lot of the slack......)
#3 - There are some really GREAT people there and if I quit and alienate everyone, then I would miss them terribly.
I know when January come things will be better, but that mean another 3 months of stress and anger. I've already been dealing with stress and anger since July and frankly, I just don't want another 3 months of it.
I just want to quit.
I either need to do just that and face losing all the friends that I've made -OR- find some measure of peace that will get me thru this. I have no idea how to do that though...
Thanks for listening.
And, yes Katy, feel free to call me and talk me down from the rafters.
You are The Star
Hope, expectation, Bright promises.
The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised
The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.
What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.
Your result for The Perception Personality Image Test...
NBPC - The Daydreamer
Nature, Background, Big Picture, and Color
You perceive the world with particular attention to nature. You focus on the hidden treasures of life (the background) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the colors around you. Because of the value you place on nature, you tend to find comfort in more subdued settings and find energy in solitude. You like to ponder ideas and imagine the many possibilities of your life without worrying about the details or specifics. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You are a down-to-earth person who enjoys going with the flow.
The Perception Personality Types:
Your result for The Harry Potter Husband Test...
Mrs. Bill Weasley
Your perfect HP man is Bill Weasley.
1. How has LJ changed your life?
Its opened my world to more fanfiction.
2. What do you do before bedtime?
Turn off the computer, turn off the TV, set the alarm, put together coffee for the morning.
3. What will your dream wedding be like?
I want to get married in a labyrinthe. I just need to find the right man.
4. What is the city of your dreams and why?
Its not a city, but a country. I desparately want to go to Ireland.
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Extrovert- but I'm also a bit of a lone wolf.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
They are equal in the blessings that they bestow.
7. Do you trust easily?
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I wouldn't do anything.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Family issues. I'm saddened about my mother's state of health.
10. What is your best quality?
I like to laugh and I enjoy making people around me laugh.
11. Is being tagged fun?
12. How do you see yourself?
13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
My daughter, Kristen. My blood siblings and my adopted siblings.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Single and rich.
16. How many children do you want to have, if any?
I have Kristen. She is all I need.
17. What's better to give or to receive?
More fun to give.
18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
19: Would you have 100% safe sex with a stranger for $10,000,000?
Yes, but I'd do it for free!! ;o)
20: What were your parents going to name you if you'd been born the opposite gender?